This week’s posts on Help My Hurt include:
- Using Visualization to Manage Your Pain: Can pain be managed through the way you think?
- Office Initiative Reduces Headaches, Neck & Shoulder Pain Over 40%: Daily diaries and relaxation exercises reduced workplace upper body pain.
- Depression and Chronic Pain: What came first, the chicken or the egg? Or – what comes first, depression or chronic pain?
- Can my headaches mean I have a brain tumor?: Are headaches a common sign of brain tumors?
- Ask the expert: back pain: Here’s your chance to ask a back expert about back pain and sciatica.
- Women In Pain Conference: Gender Matters Duarte, CA – May 30, 2008: A conference you may be interested in in California at the end of the month
Marijke has volunteered to keep The Daily Headache running while I’m on vacation. An RN turned writer, her excellent blog is called Help My Hurt. -Kerrie
From Marijke: Hi folks – I can’t even pretend to take Kerrie’s place here so I’m just minding the fort. If you have any questions, they will be forwarded to me or you can ask me directly at marijke (at) medhealthwriter (dot) com.