Lots of migraine bloggers have been posting recently and the pieces are thoughtful, informative and touching. Here are just a few. Many of these blogs have newer posts than these and there are some blogs I couldn’t get to, but are always listed in the sidebar, so be sure to explore.
- Kelli’s Migraine Daily: Avoiding holiday migraines and headaches
- Moogle’s Thoughts: On being like a turtle (a phrase that I’m now singing to the tune of "Like a Virgin")
- A ClusterHead’s Life: Pain resources (including the Internet Handbook of Neurology, which I’ve tagged "holy wow!")
- Headache and Migraine News: The utility of testing for migraine and headache and a review of Headache Through the Ages
- Give Me Something to Sing About: Answers to Molly’s questions