The final articles in USA Today’s health care cost series ran today. They include:
- Few Solutions on Horizon as Health Costs Rise, which explains some of the reasons for increased health care costs and described the solutions bandied about by state and federal lawmakers.
- Don’t Take It Lying Down If Your Insurer Refuses to Pay with tips on how to appeal insurance decisions, which, an expert in the article claims, are successful in about 70% of cases.
To see all the articles from this series, visit The Healthcare Crunch: How Americans Pay Medical Bills.
The Kaiser Foundation’s daily report tipped me off to the USA Today series. Kasier’s summaries of the articles are available at:
- USA Today Series Examines Effect of Health Care Costs in U.S. (Aug. 31)
- USA Today Series Continues by Focusing on Health Costs’ Effect on People With Chronic Conditions (Sept. 1)
- Final Day of USA Today Series Examines Ways To Address Health Costs (Sept. 2)